[Dshield] DShield Submission Confirmation email

Allen Mundt amundt at waukeshacounty.gov
Wed Oct 19 12:54:53 GMT 2005

I am not getting Submission Confirmations.  They stopped last Friday or over the weekend sometime.

Allen

Allen Mundt,  Waukesha County Government, I.S. Division, 262.970.4757

"Nothing travels faster than the speed of light,
     with the possible exception of bad news,
          which obeys its own special laws."
              -- Douglas Adams

Clinton E. Troutman wrote:
> On Tuesday 18 October 2005 12:12, Allen Mundt wrote:
>
>>Same thing is happening to me.  I can log into Dshield just fine, and my
>>account settings look right.  According to the dshield SW, the logs are
>>going out, but I am not getting any ack back either.
>>

> Interesting thing is, I _am_ receiving Submission Confirmation mails;
> content is as expected...

Ah. that may be th break in this I need... please forward me one of the
emails off list.