[Dshield] OT BPL

Paul Marsh pmarsh at nmefdn.org
Thu Oct 20 19:16:44 GMT 2005

 I've been reading about BPL.  A lot of concerns about RF regarding
interference with HAM operators and other RF devices.  One question that
I can't seam to find an answer to is how secure is the system?  If a HAM
operator can jamb the BPL just by getting on the right freq., why can't
someone sniff the network on the same freq.?  BPL is starting to gain
momentum and looks promising.  Looks like another access point we'll all
need to start thinking about.

Thanx, Paul

The information in this transmittal (including attachments, if any) is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this transmittal is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient. If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify me immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the transmittal. Thank you.