[Dshield] Suggestions for dealing with spamming sites welcome

Mrcorp mrcorp at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 21 15:45:40 GMT 2005

I run a large web site (infosecwriters.com).  And going through my log files for email, I notice I
have several return notices for several spams.  My question is, what should I do to rid the world
or who could I report them too?  Some sites that have used my domain are:

http://e.iemort.net/6/index/owner/
http://www.checkalladvantages.com/?id=heya

I have many bounces pertaining to these sites, and would like to do my part to help.  What
concerns me is that these sites have logos ont he bottom, claiming they are secure, that they are
for real with etrust, verisign and so on.  Yet their method of advertising is now illegal.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Mrcorp