[Dshield] looking at new firewall would like off line opinions

Jody J. Hietpas jodyh at iname.com
Mon Oct 24 16:25:16 GMT 2005

On Mon, Oct 24, 2005 at 09:06:50AM -0700, Richard Roy wrote:
> I am looking at procuring a new firewall appliance.  Currently I have 2

<snip>

> I value all of the help the community has provided in the past.  Please
> reply off list.
>
> Richard Roy

I don't have recommendations for you, but would be interested to see the responses you get.  Could you summarize what you get back to the list?

Jody
Jody J. Hietpas                                        jodyh at iname.com
GSEC

programming /n./  2. A pastime similar to banging one's head
   against a wall, but with fewer opportunities for reward.
     THE JARGON FILE, VERSION 4.3.0, 30 APR 2001