[Dshield] Windows Update?

Remington Ratt remington.ratt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 21:04:46 GMT 2006

I just got an Autoupdate from Microsoft, but I have not seen anything about
it on DShield.  Did I miss it?

Critical Update for Office XP on Windows XP Service Pack 2 (KB885884)

Size: 4.3 MB

This update resolves an issue affecting only customers deploying the
MS04-028 update for Office XP on Windows XP SP2. The original update appears
to install correctly, but it may not actually have completed. To help
protect your computer, we are providing this new update. After you install
this item, you may have to restart your computer.

Eliminate annoying spam!

My mailbox is protected by iHateSpam, the #1-rated spam buster.
http://www.ihatespam.net