[Dshield] Anyone getting emails from this list lately?

comasic@hotmail.com comasic at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 5 12:41:42 GMT 2006

I have had no emails from this list for some time ... just got this one
today and jumped for joy...
would like to see the usual traffic flow of emails but some one is standing
on the hose and no water (email) is coming out.
i know there is a hose pipe ban here in the U.K but email seems to be under
some very irregular filtering.

Com.