[Dshield] Windows Update?

Craig craig at reswob.net
Wed Apr 5 17:02:16 GMT 2006

Did that include the IE fix?  I've been under a rock (OK, writing a Risk
Analysis) for the past couple of days and I didn't see if MS released a
patch for the new IE vulnerability....

Craig L. Bowser
Security Engineer
CISSP
SANS GSEC (Gold)
SRA International, Inc.
703-652-6912
craig.bowser1 at us dot army dot mil
Motivate them, train them, care about them and make winners out of them.  We know that if we treat our employees correctly, they'll treat the customers right and if customers are treated right, they'll come back. - J Marriott, Jr.