[Dshield] Windows Update?

DigitalNation dshield at digitalnation.ca
Wed Apr 5 17:09:04 GMT 2006

Sorry folks but this list is toast.

Something is very wrong with it and I would advise everyone to seek a new
source of security info. DShield has put forth no effort to fix it and seem
to not care very much. Noone is getting messages any longer and the only
thing ever discussed here are SYS-LOG reader apps......really too bad it
ended up like this.

M. Mc.