[Dshield] DShield List [WAS: Windows Update?]

Timothy A. Holmes tholmes at mcaschool.net
Thu Apr 6 11:46:49 GMT 2006

Anthony:

To answer your question:

I use this list for reference on security matters, as well as help
getting things set up and running to secure / protect my network.  I
also use the Dshield IRC Channel.  I understand that it is supposed to
be primarially for support for the dshield project, and should that
activity pick up, I would be glad to be quiet as necessary so that can
get done.

A question of my own if I might, and this is open to all members.  You
mentioned that you got your security information from other places.  I
am always interested in adding information to my list.  Where are you
getting your info from?

TIM

Timothy A. Holmes
IT Manager / Network Admin / Web Master / Computer Teacher

Medina Christian Academy
A Higher Standard...

Jeremiah 33:3
Jeremiah 29:11