[Dshield] DShield List [WAS: Windows Update?]

Allen Mundt amundt at waukeshacounty.gov
Thu Apr 6 13:03:54 GMT 2006

This may sound like a dumb question, but would people mind sharing a couple of pieces of information, as your time allows:

1)  Favorite Security web sites.
2)  Good book or course on parsing network traffic anomalies and analyzing them for threat information

Thanks so much

Allen

Allen Mundt,  Waukesha County Government, I.T. Division, 262.970.4757

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."
     -- Barry LePatner

>>> Anthony_Rodgers at dnv.org 4/5/2006 4:50 PM >>>
I'm curious as to what people think the purpose of this list is? I
get my general security info elsewhere, and use this list to discuss
specific log anomalies and DShield operations.

Anyone else?

Regards,
--
Anthony Rodgers