[Dshield] DShield List [WAS: Windows Update?]

Rick.Wanner@sasktel.sk.ca Rick.Wanner at sasktel.sk.ca
Thu Apr 6 13:08:40 GMT 2006

list-bounces at lists.dshield.org wrote on 04/05/2006 10:27:00 PM:

> People like who? This list is for general security discussion. (when it
> works , which is not often.)

This is the second time you've complained without backing up your
statements.  What is it you are seeing that is wrong with this list.  I
have never had trouble posting, and as for reading, although the volume
tends to vary widely I attributed that to lack of things to talk about,
not some sort of technical problem.

I have seen no indication of a any technical problem in this group other
than the odd person who had gotten blocked by over attentive SPAM filters.

Rick

NOTICE:  This confidential e-mail message is only for the intended
recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that
disclosing, copying, distributing, or any other use of this message, is
strictly prohibited. In such case, please destroy this message and notify
the sender.