[Dshield] DShield List [WAS: Windows Update?]

Deb Hale haled at pionet.net
Thu Apr 6 14:21:31 GMT 2006

I agree with Rick. I would rather not have the list filled with idle drival.
I would rather have no emails on the list at all rather than a bunch of
stuff.  I frankly am pleased that the list is moderated.  Sometimes the
"flames" get too high and the moderator has to put them out.  I have over
the years learned a lot of good information from the list and will continue
to support it just the way it is.

Deb