[Dshield] tethereal question + routing question

Aaron Lewis aaron at adldatacomm.net
Thu Apr 6 14:48:55 GMT 2006

Depending on the switch that you have, you can most likely obtain the
desired information from there. As an example I know that on a Cisco device
there is a slew of information gathered on the switch which is very useful
in tracking machines, especially since you can see what port they're hanging
off of.