[Dshield] DShield List [WAS: Windows Update?]

Timothy A. Holmes tholmes at mcaschool.net
Thu Apr 6 16:06:12 GMT 2006

Johannes -- I realize that I am not nearly ready to be a moderator yet,
-- I'm Far too new to security and the list both, but if I can help in
some way, please let me know -- this is a great list, and the #dshield
room is great too both are excellent resources

Thanks

TIM

Timothy A. Holmes
IT Manager / Network Admin / Web Master / Computer Teacher

Medina Christian Academy
A Higher Standard...

Jeremiah 33:3
Jeremiah 29:11