[Dshield] DShield List [WAS: Windows Update?]

DigitalNation dshield at digitalnation.ca
Thu Apr 6 16:55:44 GMT 2006

Sorry....

Your right. I am wrong. I will look for a more friendly/informative/helpful
place to post.

Bon chance et adieu.

PS: Rick, having to reboot the server for the posts to go out (from January
for that matter) is not a technical problem? Did you ever think that is why
no one got any messages for 5 days?

M.Mc.