[Dshield] DShield List [WAS: Windows Update?]

Rick.Wanner@sasktel.sk.ca Rick.Wanner at sasktel.sk.ca
Thu Apr 6 18:56:43 GMT 2006

> PS: Rick, having to reboot the server for the posts to go out (from
January
> for that matter) is not a technical problem? Did you ever think that is
why
> no one got any messages for 5 days?

Didn't mean to chase you off, I was genuinely interested in hearing about
the problems you were talking about.  I don't remember any outages, and I
am not aware of the 5 day gap you are talking about.  I don't show one in
my archive in the recent past.

My belief is that if you perceive a difficulty please quantify it so
people can look at it.  The tone and content of your messages were such
that you obviously perceived a difficulty, but I didn't know what you were
complaining about and you didn't explain it. I'm a reasonably sharp guy,
so I have to believe that if I didn't get it, neither did a number of the
other people on this list.

My opinion.  YMMV

Rick

NOTICE:  This confidential e-mail message is only for the intended
recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that
disclosing, copying, distributing, or any other use of this message, is
strictly prohibited. In such case, please destroy this message and notify
the sender.