[Dshield] DShield List [WAS: Windows Update?]

Anthony Rodgers Anthony_Rodgers at dnv.org
Thu Apr 6 19:55:46 GMT 2006

I must confess to being an RSS junkie - the feeds I track are:

<!-- OPML generated by NetNewsWire -->
<opml version="1.1">
	<head>
		<title>mySubscriptions</title>
		</head>
		<outline text="US-CERT Cyber Security Alerts" description="US-CERT
Cyber Security Alerts: US-CERT Cyber Security Alerts provide timely
information
about current security issues, vulnerabilities, and exploits.  Cyber
Security Alerts are released in conjunction with Technical Cyber
Security Alerts when there is an issue that affects the general
public.  Cyber Security Alerts outline the steps and actions that
non-technical home and corporate computer users can take to protect
themselves from attack." title="US-CERT Cyber Security Alerts"
type="rss" version="RSS"
htmlUrl="http://www.us-cert.gov/cas/alerts/index.html"
xmlUrl="http://www.us-cert.gov/channels/alerts.rdf"/>
		<outline text="US-CERT Cyber Security Tips" description="US-CERT
Cyber Security Tips: US-CERT Cyber Security Tips describe and offer
advice
about common security issues for non-technical computer users.  Tips
are restricted to a single topic, although complex issues may span
multiple tips.  Each tip builds upon the knowledge, both terminology
and content, of those published prior to it." title="US-CERT Cyber
Security Tips" type="rss" version="RSS"
htmlUrl="http://www.us-cert.gov/cas/tips/index.html"
xmlUrl="http://www.us-cert.gov/channels/tips.rdf"/>
		<outline text="eWEEK Security" description="eWEEK Security: News,
reviews and commentary on technology security and data, application and
network integrity, anti-virus and more." title="eWEEK Security"
type="rss" version="RSS" htmlUrl="http://security.eweek.com"
xmlUrl="http://rssnewsapps.ziffdavis.com/eweeksecurity.xml"/>
		<outline text="F-Secure Antivirus Research Weblog"
description="F-Secure Antivirus Research Weblog: Weblog of F-Secure
Antivirus Research Team" title="F-Secure Antivirus Research Weblog"
type="rss" version="RSS" htmlUrl="http://www.f-secure.com/weblog/"
xmlUrl="http://www.f-secure.com/weblog/weblog.rdf"/>
		<outline text="I3P Security In The News" description="I3P Security In
The News: Timely and salient information on cybercrime, cyberterrorism,
malware and other information-security issues" title="I3P Security In
The News" type="rss" version="RSS"
htmlUrl="http://www.thei3p.org/news/today.html"
xmlUrl="http://www.thei3p.org/news/today.xml"/>
		<outline text="InfoWorld: Security" description="InfoWorld: Security:
The latest on Security from InfoWorld" title="InfoWorld: Security"
type="rss" version="RSS"
htmlUrl="http://www.infoworld.com/techindex/security.html"
xmlUrl="http://www.infoworld.com/rss/security.xml"/>
		<outline text="SANS Internet Storm Center" description="SANS Internet
Storm Center: SANS Internet Storm Center - Cooperative Cyber Security
Monitor" title="SANS Internet Storm Center" type="rss" version="RSS"
htmlUrl="http://isc.sans.org"
xmlUrl="http://iscxml.sans.org/rssfeed_full.xml"/>
		<outline text="Marcus Ranum, computer security, photography, and
other weirdness" description="Marcus Ranum, computer security,
photography, and other weirdness: Marcus Ranum's various rants and
writings on computer security, photography, and other topics"
title="Marcus Ranum, computer security, photography, and other
weirdness" type="rss" version="RSS" htmlUrl="http://www.ranum.com"
xmlUrl="http://www.ranum.com/index.rss20"/>
		<outline text="Mark Minasi's Web Site" description="Mark Minasi's Web
Site: Making folks smarter since 1984 with the info you need about
planning, implementing, managing and troubleshooting Windows networks
and OSes" title="Mark Minasi's Web Site" type="rss" version="RSS"
htmlUrl="http://www.minasi.com"
xmlUrl="http://www.minasi.com/rss.xml"/>
		<outline text="Netcraft" description="Netcraft:" title="Netcraft"
type="rss" version="RSS" htmlUrl="http://news.netcraft.com/"
xmlUrl="http://news.netcraft.com/index.rdf"/>
		<outline text="RISKS Digest" description="RISKS Digest: The website
of the RISKS Digest mailing list" title="RISKS Digest" type="rss"
version="RSS" htmlUrl="http://catless.ncl.ac.uk/Risks"
xmlUrl="http://catless.ncl.ac.uk/rdigest.rdf"/>
		<outline text="Mark's Sysinternals Blog" description="Mark's
Sysinternals Blog:" title="Mark's Sysinternals Blog" type="rss"
version="RSS" htmlUrl="http://www.sysinternals.com/blog/"
xmlUrl="http://feeds.feedburner.com/sysinternals/feed"/>
		<outline text="Bleeding Snort" description="Bleeding Snort: Whats
being talked about at Bleeding Snort.com" title="Bleeding Snort"
type="rss" version="RSS" htmlUrl="http://www.bleedingsnort.com"
xmlUrl="http://www.bleedingsnort.com/backend/bleedingsnort-rss2.rss"/>
		<outline text="Bleeding Snort RSS CVS Log" description="Bleeding
Snort RSS CVS Log:" title="Bleeding Snort RSS CVS Log" type="rss"
version="RSS" htmlUrl="http://www.bleedingsnort.com"
xmlUrl="http://www.bleedingsnort.com/backend/bleeding-cvs.rss"/>
</opml>

Regards,