[Dshield] mailing list reorg

Stephane Grobety security at admin.fulgan.com
Tue Apr 25 16:04:33 GMT 2006

Personally, I don't see what this would add to the discussion.

The volume of this list is fairly low anyway so sorting the messages
isn't really an issue as far as the end user is concerned. Adding
extra list would only make it more complex to register/unregister.

Or are you thinking of creating new services linked to these different
lists ?

Good luck,
Stephane

--