[Dshield] mailing list reorg

Hernandez, Moses MHernandez3 at mercymiami.org
Tue Apr 25 17:21:08 GMT 2006

Maybe the Subject lines need to be addressed so that [Dshield] Is for
the Dshield thing [Dshield-Logs] Are for the logs, etc.?

My only reservation is that I'd have to subscribe to all lists to get
all the conversations that I want and some may not do that and I think
it causes a lot of "fragmentation" within the usergroups...

Thoughts?