[Dshield] mailing list reorg

George Capehart capegeo at opengroup.org
Tue Apr 25 23:43:21 GMT 2006

Johannes B. Ullrich wrote:

> I am thinking about reorganizing our mailing list. Right now, we only
> got one ("dshield"). I am thinking about the following lists:

<snip>

I am a lurker on this list, so I'm not sure that my opinion counts for
much, but for what it's worth, here it is:

I agree with the prevailing sentiment.  This is not a terribly
high-volume list, and the community is collegial.  Other than firewall
wizards, this is my favorite list because it brings together people with
diverse backgrounds who bring their experience to bear on current
topics.  IMHO, it's one of the best all-round lists out there.  I'd be
afraid of diluting a good thing if the list were split.

My 0.02$CURRENCY.

/g