[Dshield] spam problem

Paul Marsh pmarsh at nmefdn.org
Wed Apr 26 13:13:44 GMT 2006

Over the last week I've been noticing a slow but sure increase in NDR's
in my postmasters mailbox.  The NDR's are a result of some spam spewer
some where on the net.  The emails are being returned to the following
none existent boxes.

 IsaacPhilips4
 DonaldPhilips6
 DomingoPhilips7
 DomingoPhilips1
 JulesPhilips0
 GarthPhilips3

I'm sure there is no way to track this thing down and nothing I can do
or is there?

Thanx, Paul

The information in this transmittal (including attachments, if any) is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this transmittal is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient. If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify me immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the transmittal. Thank you.