[Dshield] mailing list reorg

L. Ruiz dianalucy00-sans at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 26 13:36:09 GMT 2006

I agree keep the list as is.  Instead, may I suggest that users voluntarily add
a keywords to their message like this - or similary parsable format:

keyword: admin, nextword

Then if the recipient desires, it might be possible to setup some sort of mail
rule to automatically file them to the appropriate folder.

Thanks,
Linda Ruiz :)