[Dshield] spam problem

Paul Marsh pmarsh at nmefdn.org
Wed Apr 26 17:51:31 GMT 2006

Thanks for the replies, I didn't think there was much I could do about
it.  I just don't like someone using my domain for there spam, again not
much I can do about it.  The reason I accept NDR's in the first place is
keep tabs on what's being spewed out by spammers and bots alike.  You
never get to see the latest and greatest if you drop nonexistent boxes
;)

Thanx, Paul

The information in this transmittal (including attachments, if any) is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this transmittal is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient. If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify me immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the transmittal. Thank you.