[Dshield] mailing list reorg

Anthony Rodgers Anthony_Rodgers at dnv.org
Thu Apr 27 22:17:01 GMT 2006

Hi Johannes,

We already have DShield-Announce, DShield-Current, D-Shield-Intrusions
and this one - only one of them (this one) has any traffic whatsoever.
There was a brief discussion a couple of weeks ago on what people felt
was the purpose of this list and the consensus seemed to be that people
got general security information elsewhere, and specific operational
information for DShield, firewalls, logs etc. here.

I would be inclined to do almost the exact opposite of what you're
proposing - collapse the existing lists into this one.....

Regards,
--
Anthony Rodgers
Business Systems Analyst