[Dshield] Tapes - Physical destruction methods?

Sue Young syoung at gcmlp.com
Tue Aug 1 01:38:36 GMT 2006

Remember to wear goggles or eye protection when you destroy these
things.  CD's usually break nicely for me but one really shattered in my
hands a few weeks ago.  I like the idea of dlt tapes and a sledgehammer
- next time I have one to destroy I'll videoblog it.  Much more fun than
using the sledgehammer to install a mailbox like my brother and I did
this weekend.

Thanks,

Susanne Young, CISSP

Disclosure and Statement of Confidentiality

Grosvenor Securities LLC, Member NASD, Serves as Placement Agent for Certain Grosvenor Investment Products.

The contents of this e-mail message and its attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) hereof.   In addition, this e-mail transmission may be confidential and it may be subject to privilege protecting communications between attorneys or solicitors and their clients.  If you are not the named addressee, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, you are directed not to read, disclose, reproduce, distribute, disseminate or otherwise use this transmission.  Delivery of this message to any person other than the intended recipient(s) is not intended in any way to waive privilege or confidentiality.  If you have received this transmission in error, please alert the sender by reply e-mail; we also request that you immediately delete this message and its attachments, if any.  Grosvenor Capital Management, L.P. and its related entities reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through their networks.