[Dshield] Toolbars & Freeware

Glenn Jarvis glennjarvis at uppergroove.ca
Thu Aug 3 03:26:48 GMT 2006

I won't get into details as this is a public list, but I received
another one of those pleasant emails from a software download site
offering me extra revenue. I checked into it and received an email from
the company whom deals with this issue.Further investigation this
evening showed some nasty reviews from people who downloaded the
product only to find it contained a toolbar that they had a difficult
time removing. Some had to remove the product completely to remove the
toolbar. Certainly raises a red flag on this end. Many reviews consider
it spyware or adware. How about you ?

Glenn

--
Makers of quality children's entertainment software.