[Dshield] Cheap CD eraser

David B. Bukowski davebb at weather.cod.edu
Fri Aug 4 20:09:04 GMT 2006

you can ruin the microwave that way too, and makes a horrible smell,  used
to do this in college when we had bad burns.  I find sandpaper is just as
effective :)
-dave

On Fri, 4 Aug 2006, Sue Young wrote:

Make Magazine has another option for erasing cd's.  I don't know how
complete it is, but it's pretty cheap.

http://www.makezine.com/blog/archive/2006/08/_dvd_duplicator_and_a_destr
oye.html

A microwave would be more fun.

Thanks,

Susanne Young, CISSP

Disclosure and Statement of Confidentiality

Grosvenor Securities LLC, Member NASD, Serves as Placement Agent for Certain Grosvenor Investment Products.

The contents of this e-mail message and its attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) hereof.   In addition, this e-mail transmission may be confidential and it may be subject to privilege protecting communications between attorneys or solicitors and their clients.  If you are not the named addressee, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, you are directed not to read, disclose, reproduce, distribute, disseminate or otherwise use this transmission.  Delivery of this message to any person other than the intended recipient(s) is not intended in any way to waive privilege or confidentiality.  If you have received this transmission in error, please alert the sender by reply e-mail; we also request that you immediately delete this message and its attachments, if any.  Grosvenor Capital Management, L.P. and its related entities reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through their networks.

David B. Bukowski	|email (work):		bukowski at cdnet.cod.edu
Network Analyst III	|email (personal):	davebb at cshschess.org
College of Dupage	|webpage: 	http://www.cshschess.org/davebb/
Glen Ellyn, Illinois	|pager:			(708) 241-7655
http://www.cod.edu/	|work phone:		(630) 942-2591