[Dshield] ISCAlert systray app. not working?

Dave Ockwell-Jenner lists at solar-nexus.com
Mon Aug 14 12:40:26 GMT 2006

I've been a user of the ISCAlert systray utility for some time, and
noticed recently that it continually reports NO DATA instead of picking
up the current InfoCon status. This appears to happen from several
different systems/networks, so I don't think it's related to that.
Perhaps the RSS feed it pulls has been reformatted in a way that's
incompatible?

Anyway, just wondered if anyone else had seen similar, or if there is a
replacement ISCAlert (or similar) that I could switch to.

Thanks,
--
Dave Ockwell-Jenner
Solar Nexus Solutions