[Dshield] Firewalls

Bryan Hill bhill at capitaltitlegroup.com
Wed Aug 16 00:00:36 GMT 2006

I have a checkpoint solution and I am very happy with the VPN
connectivity and feature sets Checkpoint has to offer.

All though all the vendors you are looking into are good products, if
you are looking for some true upper layer security I think Checkpoint
has them beat hands down.

For layer 3 VPN performance PIX and Netscreens are little bit more
robust then Checkpoint because they are a hardware based solution.

In addition, if you are looking to migrate policies / rule sets as well
you may want to contact a company called Solsoft, they have product,
which may support your needs...