[Dshield] Problem submitting logs from custom dev

MaXX bs139412 at skynet.be
Wed Aug 16 18:34:53 GMT 2006

Hi,

Olivier Baltus wrote:
> Dear,
>

> I have quickly made a small app to send my router logs. But when I try the
> log generated by the application in the dshield online parser, no entries
> are recognized.
>
> Can someone help me?

Looks good for me, except that I can't find the last tab in the source
of your message, and the lines were wrapped.

The test parser (dshield format) never worked for me (tabs are not
pasted correctly in konqueror, no more luck with firefox).

I gave up, double checked my code, triple checked the input validation
routine, then tried to submit a few lines (10 or something) and see if
it was successfully parsed. That worked for me...

[snip]
> 2006-08-14 11:27:10 +02:00	58293354	1	62.235.234.149	8
> 62.235.227.153	8	ICMP
[snip]
My brain rejected this line... ICMP 8.8 ?? Is that something I don't
know about?

> You must know your password to change your options (including changing
> the password, itself) or to unsubscribe.  It is:
Woops! you may also want to change your mailing list subscription
password now...
--
MaXX