[Dshield] ZONE ALARM 6.5 "FREE"

Robert Nelson nelsrob at mts.net
Sat Aug 19 18:37:19 GMT 2006

I don't have the Free one, but maybe this is what you are needing:

On the Alerts and Logs section, Main tab:
Click "Advanced"
Click the Log Control tab.
There is a section there to Archive the text log - change that to a value greater than 1. Note that if you UNCHECK it, it won't save
the logs.

Hope this is the info you were after!

Robert