[Dshield] team amber alert server compromised

Al Reust areust at comcast.net
Sun Aug 20 04:29:26 GMT 2006

I have been out all day.... In order preserve evidence everything has to be
left as it is... If you move to Godaddy for a short term and get law
enforcement behind you and preserve the evidence then you have a chance...
The Network Plug should be pulled... So it is tough...

What I saw from earlier messages from EV1 it appears they are holding you
solely responsible... I would say do what you got to do to get your site
moved... and the sever shutdown to preserve evidence.

Al