[Dshield] ZONE ALARM 6.5 "FREE"

Peter Stendahl-Juvonen peter.stendahl-juvonen at welho.com
Sun Aug 20 07:50:20 GMT 2006

Robert, Spence et al.

Please see comment in-line (below).

19.8.2006 21:37 (UTC+3), Robert Nelson kirjoitti/wrote:
> I don't have the Free one, but maybe this is what you are needing:
>
> On the Alerts and Logs section, Main tab:
> Click "Advanced"
> Click the Log Control tab.
> There is a section there to Archive the text log - change that to a value greater than 1.

Yes. That is exactly how you do it when using the paid versions of ZA.

Unluckily, the value 1 is the greatest number (and hence the only
option) supported by the free version of ZA.

- -Pete

      "You cannot seek for the ideal outside the realm of reality."
               Leon Blum (1872–1950); French politician.

> Note that if you UNCHECK it, it won't save
> the logs.

Correct.

> Hope this is the info you were after!

Please elaborate, if you were after something else.