[Dshield] Firewalls

Millan, Raul Raul.Millan at cwpanama.com
Sun Aug 20 17:56:47 GMT 2006

Checkpoint FW-1/VPN-1 Pro NGX is the most complete solution for layer 7
security.

It also makes VPN configuration a snap, not sure how to compare VPN
speed to other brands, but I've never come across any other firewall
that does it easier, flexible, and robust and did I mention easy?

I've been using it for 5 years now; I also have experience with
Fortinet, Netscreen, little PIX, IP Tables, Astaro, etc.