[Dshield] TQMcube DDoS Status and IMPORTANT Policy Change

David Cary Hart DShield at TQMcube.com
Mon Aug 21 15:05:08 GMT 2006

We are keeping our heads above water. There is one important change:

RSYNC NOW REQUIRES REGISTRATION. The service is still complimentary
but we are selectively allowing clients past the firewall. I have
already included about 60 ranges that I know to be valid.

A registration form will be available on our website in an hour or
two.

I have accumulated a great deal of data on this attack which has been
parsed to MySQL. Hopefully, in the next few days, we will publish some
statistics.

Totally unrelated to the attack, WE COULD USE ANOTHER MIRROR. If
anyone has some bandwidth and cycles to burn, please let me know.

--
     "Black Hole": The economic effect of administering a DNSBL
Our DNSBL - Eliminate Spam at the Source: http://www.TQMcube.com

--
Our DNSRBL - Eliminate Spam at the Source: http://www.TQMcube.com
               Don't Subsidize Criminals: http://boulderpledge.org