[Dshield] TQMcube DDoS Status and IMPORTANT Policy Change

David Cary Hart DShield at TQMcube.com
Mon Aug 21 16:08:03 GMT 2006

On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 10:32:14 -0500 (CDT), Gadi Evron
<ge at linuxbox.org> opined:
> On Mon, 21 Aug 2006, David Cary Hart wrote:
> >
> > RSYNC NOW REQUIRES REGISTRATION. The service is still
> > complimentary but we are selectively allowing clients past the
> > firewall. I have already included about 60 ranges that I know to
> > be valid.
> >
> > Totally unrelated to the attack, WE COULD USE ANOTHER MIRROR. If
> > anyone has some bandwidth and cycles to burn, please let me know.
>
> DO you have an IP for the attacked server or a list of IP's you
> confirmed as attackers?

It's all in MySQL. In a day or so I will publish the data. Not
surprisingly, there is a close correlation to spam by geography and
dynamic IPs.