[Dshield] SORBS question

dshield.org at keithbergen.com dshield.org at keithbergen.com
Sun Aug 27 21:42:51 GMT 2006

Does anybody have any experience with SORBS? This is my first time
experiencing a block by an ISP using SORBS.

I get a message like this. How can I stop this? I have forwarded it to
Bellsouth already, and have had a friend forward it to the ISP that
maintains the list that I'm sending to. Is there anything else that I should
be doing?

Keith.