[Dshield] SORBS question

Stasiniewicz, Adam stasinia at msoe.edu
Sun Aug 27 22:42:05 GMT 2006

Keith,

Looks like Bellsouth's email server got itself listed on SORBS.  Looks
like a user of that server sent a message to one of the SORBS spam trap
addresses.  Your best bet is to report this to Bellsouth
customer/technical support.  They will (hopefully) figure out what user
sent mail to the SORBS spam trap, block that user, and request a removal
from SORBS.

You can also request the server that is filtering based on SORBS to add
the Bellsouth server to its whitelist.  But this is more of a workaround
than a fix.

Regards,
Adam Stasiniewicz