[Dshield] SORBS question

Tomas L. Byrnes tomb at byrneit.net
Mon Aug 28 00:09:28 GMT 2006

SORBS is a widely used, and pretty well run, set of anti-SPAM DNS Zones
(Black-Hole Lists).

They have some reasonably effective delisting tools, and Matthew
Sullivan, who runs SORBS, is a decent guy.

Their delisting tool is here:

https://www.us.sorbs.net/cgi-bin/support

However, you have to be the responsible party for the IP to request
delisting. I notice that this IP is in the BellSouth domain. Bellsouth's
admins will have to request the delisting.