[Dshield] mail server does not like unspecified recipient

Scott Melnick smelnick at water.com
Tue Aug 29 18:25:25 GMT 2006

Hmmm. They must have got ride of the person at your provider that gets a
copy of everyone's email and forgot to delete that rule. Just kidding.

Well to be serious. Are the intended recipients getting their copy of
the email? I would venture to say something is infected on your network
and is sending out mail through the local client's outlook. I would
start by thoroughly inspecting those two people's machines.

Scott Melnick

> =================================
> BOUNCED MESSAGE #1
> Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail1.sea5.speakeasy.net.
> I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
> addresses.
> For additional assistance, please contact Speakeasy Customer Support
via
> one
> of the following methods:
>
> o Phone: 800.556.5829 (Seattle-area, please call 206.728.9770); o
Email: