[Dshield] Blackworm liability with ISPs?

Chris Wright dshield at yaps4u.net
Thu Feb 2 15:06:32 GMT 2006

But would not blame the gun shop for selling the gun to someone with an IQ
of zilch, or not providing them with the knowledge of how to look after an
install the gun.
In the UK, the police make regular unscheduled visits to gun owners to
ensure that the gun is being kept responsible to make sure that the owner
complies with the 'training' and 'knowledge' he was given when he signed up
to own such a gun.

Chris

Ps.  I so wanted to keep away from the analogies :(