[Dshield] Wargames and CME-24

David Kennedy CISSP david.kennedy at acm.org
Fri Feb 3 01:51:11 GMT 2006

Colonel, this is Loring Air Force Base.|The senior controller isn't here
right now.
That's all right. Who are you?
Sir, this is Airman Dougherty, sir.
This is General Beringer at NORAD.
Our current situation...
Men, we're currently tracking
approximately 2,400 inbound|Soviet warheads.
But at the moment|we cannot confirm this.
I repeat, we cannot confirm this.
30 seconds to impact.
We're right there with you guys.|We've taken all the steps we can.
Stand by to launch missiles|at my command.
Stay on this channel as long as you can.
We'll be standing by.
20 seconds to impact.
Ten... nine...
eight... seven...
six...
five...
four...
three...
two...
one... Impact.
This is Crystal Palace. Are you still on?
This is Crystal Palace.|Are you still on? Anyone there?
That's affirmative, sir.
Yeah! We're here!
- Jesus H Christ! We're still here!|- Our boards are showing impact.
No, sir. No impact. We're alive and well.
All right!
All right!
All right!

--