[Dshield] Blackworm liability with ISPs?

bpennell@coxhealthplans.com bpennell at coxhealthplans.com
Fri Feb 3 22:19:31 GMT 2006

Just when I thought that thread was dead.

Since you're referring to Blackworm in the Subject, I'm assuming you're
condoning the monitoring of email by my ISP?

No thanks...

Your solution sounds too much like AOL/ATF/RIAA/KGB/Gastapo.

Brent Pennell

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message (including any attachments)
may contain confidential and privileged information, and is for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this e-mail
message, permanently deleting the original message and destroying any
hard copies of the original message that may have been created.