[Dshield] Bushe's recent visit to the NSA... Is this website safe to view?

Wayne Jr wayne_jr at pacbell.net
Sat Feb 4 19:32:20 GMT 2006

Is this website safe to view?  I don't know much about this, but my understanding is that websites that have malformed code could possible download a virus or worm onto my computer if I viewed it or clicked on some link on it.
I tried to check out the link by going to http://www.dnsstuff.com/ and using the CSE HTML Validator link on that page and I got the following message:
CSE HTML Validator Lite generated 21 error messages and 6 warning messages when checking this web page. In fact, this web page generated so many errors that HTML Validator terminated the check before it went through the whole document. These problems could damage this web page's search engine rankings as well as cause viewing problems for visitors. It is highly recommended that any problems be corrected.
However, I am not familiar with these things so I am not sure if it means the website is dangerous for me to view.  Does anyone have any suggestions.
Thanks,
Wayne Jr