[Dshield] Bushe's recent visit to the NSA... Is this websitesafe to view?

Lou Hablas Louis.Hablas at rzim.org
Sun Feb 5 00:07:17 GMT 2006

Yes....the website is safe to view.

Nice Photoshop Johannes, et.al...;)

Lou Hablas
System Manager
Ravi Zacharias International Ministries
770-810-4214 (Direct)
http://www.rzim.org

-----Original Message-----
From: list-bounces at lists.dshield.org
[mailto:list-bounces at lists.dshield.org] On Behalf Of Wayne Jr
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2006 2:32 PM
To: General DShield Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Dshield] Bushe's recent visit to the NSA... Is this
websitesafe to view?

Is this website safe to view?  I don't know much about this, but my
understanding is that websites that have malformed code could possible
download a virus or worm onto my computer if I viewed it or clicked on
some link on it.
I tried to check out the link by going to http://www.dnsstuff.com/ and
using the CSE HTML Validator link on that page and I got the following
message:
* * * * * * *
CSE HTML Validator Lite generated 21 error messages and 6 warning
messages when checking this web page. In fact, this web page generated
so many errors that HTML Validator terminated the check before it went
through the whole document. These problems could damage this web page's
search engine rankings as well as cause viewing problems for visitors.
It is highly recommended that any problems be corrected.
* * * * * * *
However, I am not familiar with these things so I am not sure if it
means the website is dangerous for me to view.  Does anyone have any
suggestions.
Thanks,
Wayne Jr

On Sat, 04 Feb 2006 10:50:44 -0500, Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu wrote:
> Spotted by Fyodor.  Click on the picture, and note what's in the
> lower left. ;)
>
> http://www.insecure.org/nmap/nmap_inthenews.html#bush

> This message has been processed by Firetrust Benign.

Learn about Intrusion Detection in Depth from the comfort of your own
couch:

send all posts to list at lists.dshield.org