[Dshield] AOL and Yahoo to change for mail delivery

Jim McCullough jim.mccullough at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 17:54:31 GMT 2006

The AOL information snippet made slashdot.org on Thursday.  There was also a
blurb mentioning Yahoo following suit with the same item.  I am wondering if
this will become a trend or will be one of those things that public outcry
forces abandonment on.  Link for the article on slashdot below.

http://it.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=06/02/03/033202

On 2/6/06, Blanchard, Joe <Joe.Blanchard at bsci.com> wrote:

> Tom,
>
>         Any URL to support this?
>
> Cheers,
> -Joe

Jim McCullough
MS WindowsXP - the lazy man's way to frustration, anger, and total
psychological breakdown.