[Dshield] Smoothwall size??

Mike mjcarter at ihug.co.nz
Tue Feb 7 11:46:07 GMT 2006

If

You're asking about the free firewall at http://www.smoothwall.org/

Then

SmoothWall Express 2.0 >
45.56MB | ISO CD Image | SmoothWall Express 2.0 with Manuals >
33.78MB | ISO CD Image | SmoothWall Express 2.0 >
SmoothWall Express 2.0 Manuals (PDF Format) | download >

SmoothWall Express 3.0 Alpha (Grizzly) >
46.88MB | ISO CD Image | SmoothWall Express 3.0 Alpha (Grizzly) >

SmoothWall GPL 1.0 >
20.71MB | ISO CD Image | Manuals must be downloaded separately
SmoothWall GPL 1.0 and earlier versions are no longer supported

Else

I'm not sure what you're asking :-)

Regards
Mike