[Dshield] Reports Overview

johne59 forum at dshield.org
Tue Feb 7 15:38:18 GMT 2006

I just signed up for the service yesterday, and am working on getting everything configured to my liking. However I have ran into a rather irritating "feature" in the Reports Overview screen. It doesn't seem to matter whether I'm using IE6 Or Firefox 1.5. Whenever I put an entry in the targetport, I am unable to clear it out... ie I can't return to viewing my complete data set. Can anybody confirm this "feature" for me and let me know if there is a work-around for it?

-john

This message was sent via the web forum at
http://forum.dshield.org