[Dshield] SpeedStream 4200 Firewall Log to SysLog

Robert D. weaver at denstarfarm.us
Mon Feb 13 00:14:50 GMT 2006

I am a bit desperate to figure this out, having posted to quite a few
places now.

I just got a Siemens SpeedStream 4200 with my new DSL signup. The
Siemens site states clearly that the router will put out the log to
the O/S SysLog port. I have been monitoring many ports and their claim
does not seem to be so.

The interface seems good enough. But, AFAICT, there is no way to turn
on Log output to SysLog. I checked to make sure my software FW is not
blocking it.

Anyone please help as I wished to send this log along with the one I
usually send in.

O/S = WinME

--

Regards,