[Dshield] Recommendation for home router

Wes S wess at acegroup.cc
Mon Feb 13 13:38:27 GMT 2006

I have a question on routers for the home network.  I have a DL-604
but I'm not all that impressed with it.  It seems to work fine but it
seems a bit limited.

It has the ability to get to it remotely via the web using IE or
Mozilla but I can't use lynx from my shell account.  The session is
http vs https.

I can only use one trusted foreign IP for management.

Logging is via sending email vs being able to use syslog.

There are other limitations but I figure you get my drift.

Any suggestions for a better home router?

Thanks,

Wes S